Troyke CTL Series indexing rotary and 5th-axis trunnion tilting rotary tables are available in two sizes, 6.5" and 10" diameters. The CTL Series range in use from manual, tilting & rotary applications to complex 5 axis machining applications. These heavy-duty tilting rotary tables can be interfaced to the machine control as rotary indexers or full 4th and 5th axis and offer a variety of tooling and work holding options.
Standard CTL Series Rotary Table Features:
- 2 sizes (6.5" and 10" table diameters).
- Dual lead worm set simplifies backlash adjustment.
- C907 bronze worm gears and a hardened and ground worm shaft running in a bath of oil, (80-90 weight gear oil).
- High precision spindle bearings.
- Turcite bearing surface.
- Internal pneumatic brake.
- Precision ground surfaces.
- Zero return / home switches (Both Axis).
- +/- overtravel limit switches (Tilt Axis).
- Oversize thru hole, (10" diameter only).
- Chucks - (Manual or Pneumatic).
- Collet fixtures - (Manual or Pneumatic).
- Tailstocks - (Manual or Pneumatic).
- Alternate handwheel location (Tilt Axis).
- Single Axis programmable control.
- Air-over-hydraulic unit (AHU).
- Cables - for interfacing to machine tool.
- Compatible with all standard Servo Motors.
- Direct mount feedback (Heidenhain scale for accuracy up to +/- 2 arc seconds).