The Troyke DL Series 4th axis precision rotary tables range in size from 6.5" to 25" diameters. The DL Series Rotary Tables feature a rigid rotary table design that can be mounted horizontally or vertically. These heavy-duty Troyke rotary tables are interfaced to the machine control as a rotary indexer or full 4th axis and offer a variety of tooling and work holding options.
- 8 sizes (6.5" - 25" table diameters).
- Dual lead worm set simplifies backlash adjustment.
- C907 bronze worm gear and hardened and ground worm shaft running in a bath of oil. (80-90 weight gear oil)
- High precision spindle bearings.
- Turcite bearing surface.
- Internal pneumatic brake, solenoid valve actuated, (24vdc or 110vac) monitored by a pressure switch.
- (16.5", 20", & 25" dual rack & pinion).
- Precision ground surfaces.
- Chucks - (Manual or Pneumatic)
- Collet fixtures - (Manual or Pneumatic)
- Tailstocks - (Manual or Pneumatic)
- Single Axis programmable control
- Clamping outboard supports (Air. or Hyd.)
- Ball lock™ sub plate and fixture plate
- Cables - for interfacing to machine tool
- Compatible with all standard servo motors
- Oversize thru hole available on most sizes.
- Direct mount feedback (Heidenhain scale for accuracy up to +/- 2 arc seconds)