Troyke TDL Series Tilting Rotary Tables range in size from 8” to 25” diameters. The TDL Series is available as a single or dual spindle, (rotary axis) tilting rotary to be used on complex 5 axis machining applications. These heavy-duty tilting rotary tables are interfaced to the machine control as a rotary indexer or full 4th and 5th axis and offer a variety of tooling and work holding options.
Standard TDL Rotary Table Features:
- 5 sizes of “x”: (8”, 10”, 15”, 20”, and 25” table diameters).
- Rotary and Tilt axis.
- Dual lead worm set simplifies backlash adjustment.
- C907 bronze worm gears and a hardened and ground worm shaft running in a bath of oil. (80-90 weight gear oil).
- High precision spindle bearings.
- Turcite bearing surfaces.
- Internal pneumatic brake, (Rotary & Tilt).
- Precision ground surfaces.
- Zero return / home switches, (Both Axis).
- +/- overtravel limit switches, (Tilt Axis).
- Chucks - (Manual or Pneumatic).
- Collet fixtures - (Manual or Pneumatic).
- Single axis programmable control.
- Cables - for interfacing to machine tool.
- Manual rotary axis and/or manual tilt axis.
- Air over hydraulic unit (AHU).
- Clamping outboard support, (Pneumatic or Hydraulic).
- Compatible with most standard Servo Motors.